1/15 Ludwig Street,
Leichhardt, QLD 4305
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th November 2021
Rent ID: 3489595
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS 4 BEDROOM NEAR THE TRAIN STATION
This near new four bedroom home is ready for you to be the first tenants to call this property home.
Positioned in the new family friendly "Essington Rise Estate" this property sits on a spacious and private block. You will be spoilt for choice being located within walking distance to the Wulkuraka Train State.
This family home features the following:
* Four spacious bedrooms.
* Main bedroom with ceiling fan, en suite , air conditioning & built in wardrobe.
* Remaining three bedrooms all with built in wardrobes & ceiling fans.
* Air-conditioning in main tiled living area.
* Open plan kitchen & dining area.
* Stainless steel appliances incl. dishwasher, electric stove top and electrical oven.
* Tiled flooring through main areas with carpet to the bedrooms.
* Separate laundry with a large linen closet
* Remote single lock up garage.
* Covered entertainment area, perfect for get-together's & family BBQ's.
* Fully fenced yard.
Open homes may be subject to change so to ensure we don't disappoint you. Please register to view this property. Once registered, you will receive an application link in a confirmation email. Applications welcome prior to viewing.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, BHGRE will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you if you wish to submit an application
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Leichhardt
Lifestyle in Leichhardt
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1/15 Ludwig Street, Leichhardt. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.