1/15-16 Macartney Street,
Reservoir, VIC 3073
$1,477 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 14th December 2021
Rent ID: 4644824
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Appealing in Style, Convenience & Location!
Government directions require all open home attendees to be fully vaccinated. If you are fully vaccinated you are welcome to attend one of the advertised open for inspection times, where proof of vaccination is required prior to entry. If you are not fully vaccinated and would like to view this home please contact our team to organise a private inspection. We thank you for assisting us as we implement directions from the Victorian government.
This well-appointed double story townhouse has all the modern comforts and is in a premium location, close to shops and public transport. Conveniently located a short walk to Reservoir train station, close to the bus line, the Edwards Street & Broadway shopping, cafes, restaurants, countless extra amenities & lifestyle assets.
What you need to know:
- Generously sized bedroom with mirror robes
- Ensuite with toilet and shower
- Open living kitchen with tiled splashback & stainless steel appliances
- Open living area
- Modern Bathroom with shower
- Full sized laundry
- Off-street parking space
- Upstairs open study area
- Split system heating and cooling in bedroom and living area
- Rear private substantial sized courtyard
- Timber floors
- Local schools
- High street shops & cafes
- Broadway & Edwards Street shopping strips
Rent per calendar month: $1477
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Reservoir
Lifestyle in Reservoir
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse in Reservoir comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 1/15-16 Macartney Street, Reservoir today!