1/14 Rundle Avenue,
Wallsend, NSW 2287
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th April 2021
Rent ID: 3330385
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Neat and Tidy 2 Bedroom villa
This property has a single garage and a separate laundry with a good size courtyard.
- The kitchen is generous and has plenty of natural light.
- Good size lounge and 2 bedrooms with built in-robes.
- 1 Single lock up garage
- 2 Bedroom
- Good size courtyard.
- Close to all amenities and shops etc.
*Sorry, No Pets*
- 12 month lease preferred.
- You MUST view the property first, then apply online using 1FORM
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: COVID-19
*We have strict rules in place for our open homes please read below before attending*
At open houses please:
-Register before attending via book inspection button or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
-Supply your name and phone number at the open house
-Wait to be instructed by the attending agent to enter
-Use hand sanitiser
-Exit via a back door
-Maintain 1.5m social distance from the agent and any attendees
-Only one person per household can attend
-Do not touch anything when in the house
-Do not attend if you are unwell;
-Do not attend if you have come in contact with a known COVID-19 case in past 14 days.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wallsend
Lifestyle in Wallsend
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1/14 Rundle Avenue, Wallsend. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.