1/14 Prince Street,
Randwick, NSW 2031
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4250435
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STUNNINGLY QUIET GROUND FLOOR TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT AT DOORSTEP TO PARK
Open inspection : Saturday 23/01/2021 at 11:30-11:45 am
Agent: Martina 0438 316 978
PLEASE NOTE: When attending our open homes, please ensure you wear a mask at all times Failure to comply with wearing a face mask will deem you unable to enter our properties.
Set between palm trees in a well-maintained art deco block at the doorstep to the Centennial park this ground floor apartment is a quiet haven and still so close to busy Randwick Village, UNSW, POW Hospital and only a short walk to transport access to CBD.
This two bedroom apartment will catch your attention with its unique features :
- Polished timber floors , ornate ceilings, picture rails adding to the homely feel
- Long flowing hallway with lots of book shelves and storage areas
- Spacious combined living dining room area with large timber windows , gas heating and a decorative fireplace.
- Master bedroom with built ins
- Large sun-room/study room with decorative glass windows facing the front garden that can fit a queen size bed
- Neat galley style gas kitchen with new Cherry tree lino
- Bathroom with shower and internal laundry facilities
Stunningly quiet whilst offering ultimate convenience to transport, Randwick Village and Centennial Park.
Available 4th February for 6-12 months lease
Hope you are well. We would like to organize an open inspection this Saturday 16th January 2021 with preferable prime inspection time 12:00pm to 12:15pm. Please advise if you will be at the property to provide the access for only 15 minutes or alternatively we can collect spare keys. Your presence is not required. Thank you for your co-operation and getting the property presentable for the inspection.
With the COVID-19 outbreak escalating worldwide, we continue to monitor the situation closely and operate based on the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government.
As an organisation we have implemented the following policy and best practice protocols to protect the health and safety of not only our team members but also you, our valued customers.
1. During our open homes we are discouraging physical contact
2. Please keep 1.5m distance from other people
3. Hand sanitiser are provided & we encourage use
4. If you are feeling unwell, please do not enter. Register your interest with the agent & we will
give you a virtual tour
5. If you have within the past 14 days been overseas / living with someone who has recently
been overseas or been in contact with someone infected with COVID-19 please do not enter.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Randwick
Lifestyle in Randwick
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Randwick comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 1/14 Prince Street, Randwick today!