1/14 Northcote Street,
Canterbury, NSW 2193
$1,540 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2573757
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated unit in a quiet area
Perfectly positioned and situated within a well maintained block, is this spacious and renovated two bedroom unit featuring an abundance of natural light.
- freshly painted throughout
- Two spacious bedrooms both complete with Built In Wardrobes, main complete with a sun lit
- renovated Modern bathroom
- Spacious eat in kitchen
- Polished floor boards throughout
- Car space
Open for inspections can no longer be provided, however private inspections are still permitted.
We Encourage to undertake the first inspection remotely, using Facebook Live or Facetime.
Located within moments from Canterbury shops, public transport, local schools and parklands.
For further information please contact Tanja Cosic on (02) 9560 5366.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Canterbury
Lifestyle in Canterbury
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1/14 Northcote Street, Canterbury before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how