1/14 Milton Street,
Paradise Point, QLD 4216
$2,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4400644
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
5 BEDROOM HOUSE WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO THE BROADWATER
PLEASE CLICK THE BUTTON ON THE RIGHT TO BOOK AN INSPECTION OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION TIME. BY REGISTERING YOUR DETAILS, WE CAN KEEP UP TO DATE WITH THE PROGRESS OF LEASING THIS PROPERTY.
This 5 bedroom home built in the mid 70's is in excellent condition and will make a great family home.
With an amazing fenced yard for the kids to play, covered entertaining area and within walking distance to the shops and Broadwater - what else can you ask for?
Other features include;
- Open plan living and dining area
- Separate meals area off kitchen
- Modern Kitchen
- Smaller lounge/sunroom or office space
- Granny Flat/5th Bedroom with adjoining shower and toilet and outside access.
- Air conditioned lounge/dining and kitchen area
- All bedrooms upstairs have built in robes and ceiling fans.
- Master with Walk in rob and ensuite.
- 2 bedrooms are air conditioned
- Outside undercover entertaining area.
- Low maintenance gardens
This is fantastic location and a lifestyle property not to be missed.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Ray White will not be held liable for any errors in typing of information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Paradise Point
Lifestyle in Paradise Point
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Paradise Point? 1/14 Milton Street, Paradise Point could be your new home before you know it. The 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house comes unfurnished.