1/14 Kingsmill Street,
Chermside, QLD 4032
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th February 2020
Rent ID: 2477220
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 Bedroom Townhouse in Prime Location!
Booking an inspection is easy - Simply click "Email Agent" and complete the form and you will be emailed a link with available inspection times.
Inspection times do not go ahead unless you register to attend.
This three bedroom townhouse is situated in a Prime Location.
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Air conditioning to lounge area
- Downstairs powder room
- Main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- 2nd and 3rd bedroom have built-in wardrobes
- Ceiling fans in all bedroom
- Lockup garage
Within walking distance to Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre, is close to schools and public transport.
1Form Applications Accepted.
Did you know you can pay your bond monthly
with easyBondpay? Ask your property manager
for details or visit www.easybondpay.com.au
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Chermside
Lifestyle in Chermside
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse. 1/14 Kingsmill Street, Chermside is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how