1/14 Kingborn Avenue,
Seaton, SA 5023
$2,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4373561
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Low maintenance living in central location
PLEASE CLICK ON REQUEST INSPECTION AND REGISTER ONLINE FOR THE INSPECTION, ONCE A SCHEDULED INSPECTION TIME HAS BEEN MADE YOU WILL RECEIVE EMAIL NOTIFICATION OF THE TIME.
Stunning condition, open-plan and low-maintenance, this three-bedroom home is perfect for those who love to entertain. You'll relish living in such a central location just moments from shopping, beaches, schools and public transport links.
Inside, a light-filled kitchen, dining and family space is perfect for day-to-day life and spills out to a large undercover paved entertaining area, perfect for hosting friends. The stylish kitchen offers gas cooking, quality appliances and plenty of cupboard space.
All three bedrooms are a generous size while the master boasts a walk-in robe.
What we love about the home:
- 3 Generous sized bedrooms main with walk-in wardrobe
- Large open plans kitchen/ dining/ lounge
- Single Car auto lift garage with internal access
- Security doors for added peace-of-mind and safety
- Good-sized low-maintenance undercover backyard perfect for entertaining
Love a central location? This home is only minutes from Fulham Gardens and West Lakes shopping precinct. Local quality Primary and Secondary schools are also nearby along with an abundance of public transport. We are also perfectly positioned right between some of Adelaide's best beaches and the hustle and bustle of the city centre.
- $410-$420 per week
- Initially offering a 12 month lease
- Available April 26th
- All quarterly supply and water usage charges apply
- Applications are available from the agent at the viewing or alternatively download from our website www.raywhiteflinderspark.com.au
For further information regarding this property or our other available properties please contact Ray White Flinders Park on 8244 5488
Property Management Specialists in the Western Suburbs
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers or tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Seaton
Lifestyle in Seaton
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Seaton could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 1/14 Kingborn Avenue, Seaton today!