$270/wk Large unit
1/14 King George Street,
Victoria Park, WA 6100
$1,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4526198
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 6 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Top Location. close to all amenities. large Unit. Pets allowed
Amazing location!! Just a few steps to Centro Shopping Centre, Woolworths, shops, cafes, train station and bus stops. A hop to the Albany Highway cafe strip and you can run errands without a car. Also so conveniently located close to the City and Burswood Entertainment complex. Immaculate, one-bedroom unit in a small complex of 8 apartments only.
With ample parking provided in the complex, tenant of this apartment can park more cars! Can easily accommodate large vehicles, trucks, trailers, boats or caravans.
Great Features include:
* Gas oven and cook stove
* Ground floor one bedroom, one bathroom unit in a quiet, small, double storey complex of 8 apartments only.
* spacious areas
* Open-space dining/living with sliding glass doors leading out to patio and backyard
* Neutral decor throughout
* Provided with more than 2 allocated parking bays in the complex
* Ample parking area for large vehicles, trailers and trucks
* Common laundry with FREE use of washing machine
No lawns and gardens to worry about!
Large yards for children or pet.
With the bus stops, trains station and amenities close by, this is a gem of a location! Viewing will not disappoint.
Please note we do not accept 1Form Application online. If you require an application form, please email our agency to receive a copy of our Application Form: email@example.com.
To view, just send us an email telling what is your preferred time to view.
*Please note that pictures are for illustration purposes only*
1 Garage space
1 Car port
4 Open spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Victoria Park
Lifestyle in Victoria Park
1/14 King George Street, Victoria Park, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Victoria Park.