1/14 Gallway Street,
Windsor, QLD 4030
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 17th June 2020
Rent ID: 3735986
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Top location near new luxury apartment in Windsor
This building is only 3 years old. It is open plan living with two balconies and uninterrupted city views.
- 2 large bedrooms with built-ins. The main bedroom includes an en suite and a small balcony.
- 2 bathrooms with a separate toilet.
- The large kitchen boasts stone bench tops, dishwasher and quality appliances.
- Internal laundry and a dryer included.
- High ceilings, fully air conditioned, ceiling fans and modern roller blinds throughout.
- NBN is connected to the unit.
- Intercom to unit.
- 1 secure car parking space.
- Secure building and car park with lift access
-Close to sport centres, gyms, parks, shops, cafes, quality schools and childcare services
- 2-minute walk to Windsor bus way - 2 stops to Fortitude Valley, 3 stops to CBD
-10-minute walk to Windsor train station (Ferny Grove Line)
-5-minute drive to Newmarket Village Shopping Centre or Lutwyche Shopping Centre
-2 minute walk to Enoggera Creek bikeway
-1km to RBWH and RNA Showgrounds
-Easy access to Clem 7, ICB and Lutwyche/Gympie Rd
-5-minute drive to QUT Kelvin Grove Campus
- Clem 7 and ICB are at your doorstep.
If you have been looking for a very well-appointed property in an ideal location this Elevate apartment is a must to inspect.
Please call Michelle on 0434 194 830 to arrange an inspection.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Windsor
Lifestyle in Windsor
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Windsor comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 1/14 Gallway Street, Windsor today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how