1/14 Ethel Street,
Hornsby, NSW 2077
Rent ID: 4547365
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CHEAP AND CHEERFUL
One-on-one Private Inspections, WhatsApp or FaceTime Inspections AVAILABLE.
To book, click on "Book Inspection" button or call 9476 0000.
Here is a great opportunity for someone looking for cheap and clean living in this delightful half-house.
- Near new paint, light fittings and blinds
- Renovated kitchenette with full stove and hot plate
- Large built-in wardrobe in large bedroom which enjoys a private outlook
- Extra sun-room/dining area off kitchen
- One off street car parking space
- Close walking distance to local bus stop
You'll love it here!
Disclaimer: While every care has been taken in producing the above information, no warranty is given or implied to the accuracy. Prospective tenants are requested to take such action as necessary to satisfy themselves in this respect.
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hornsby
Lifestyle in Hornsby
Walk to everything from 1/14 Ethel Street, Hornsby. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom property is unfurnished and ready to make your own.