1/14 Cecil Street,
Ashfield, NSW 2131
$2,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd October 2020
Rent ID: 4102806
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious two-storey apartment offering plenty of light and featuring a fabulous district outlook. Fantastic location, conveniently positioned in leafy surrounds and only moments away from train station, schools and amenities. Caf's, restaurants and city access also close at hand. The home comprises two bedrooms main with built-ins and main with en-suite, huge open plan living, modern kitchen with dishwasher and bathroom, internal laundry, security car parking plus storage area.
APPLY NOW BY ENTERING THIS LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER: t-app.com.au/eldersiw
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashfield
Lifestyle in Ashfield
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1/14 Cecil Street, Ashfield. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.