1/14 Bilyana Street,
Balmoral, QLD 4171
$3,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3837727
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Inspiring Brand New Townhome - Great Layout!
Impeccable design, elegant finishes and an unsuppressed layout, welcome to 1 of 14 Bilyana Street, Balmoral! I am proud to present this luxurious townhome to the market. Situated in leafy Balmoral, this architectural masterpiece is sure to please and guaranteed to impress. Spread over three levels, enjoy the uniqueness of the dedicated spaces and the flexibility to use these spaces as you see fit. Come in and take a look at what an impeccable design looks like!
This residence features:
- Three (3) large bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans, fantastic natural light and ALL providing ensuites. Two bedrooms are located on the upper level and a third located on the lower level providing great separation.
- Three (3) well-appointed and modern bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles, black vanity and black fixtures.
- A large light-filled open plan living, dining and kitchen that provides a gorgeous outlook onto Bilyana Street.
- A sizable balcony offering a seamless space that expands from your living area, perfect for entertaining or relaxation.
- Elegant kitchen with induction cooktop, integrated dishwasher, thick stone benchtops with breakfast bar and butler's pantry. Cooking will be an absolute delight!
- Easily maintained courtyard with gate access.
- One (1) lock up garage with plenty of storage.
- Upgraded and secure keyless entry!
Located within key proximity to local bus and ferry services, this home resides within an easy stroll of local cafes, a variety of fantastic primary and secondary schools and the renowned Oxford Street precinct. All this and more and just 10 minutes to the CBD, established couples seeking position, privacy and optimal living are sure to be delighted.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Balmoral
Lifestyle in Balmoral
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse. 1/14 Bilyana Street, Balmoral is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how