1/139A Regent Street,
Chippendale, NSW 2008
$2,780 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4866472
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This super spacious 2 bedroom 2 bathroom courtyard apartment in a boutique development offers security and convenience in a private mews-style setting. A few minutes walk to Central rail, buses, Sydney University, RPA hospital and Surry Hills café society, and a short stroll to the City,
- Updated paint & carpet throughout
- 2 bedroom 2 bathroom
- Huge open plan living with polished timber floors
- French doors to private covered entertaining terrace
- Large gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Fully-tiled bathrooms plus internal laundry
- Driveway to gated secure parking and security entry
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Chippendale
Lifestyle in Chippendale
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Chippendale is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 1/139A Regent Street, Chippendale.