1/135A Brook Street,
Coogee, NSW 2034
Available 7th December 2020
Rent ID: 4168304
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful Beachside Apartment with Views!!
AN INVITING BEACHSIDE PAD WITH VIEWS
Just a stones throw to the beach, this bright and airy boutique apartment is perfectly located to enjoy a relaxed beachside lifestyle.
A quiet setting on the north-east corner of a block of 12 with views over lush common gardens to the ocean create a holiday like vibe.
Wylie's Baths and breathtaking coastal walks virtually on the doorstep, this beautifully renovated apartment is the perfect beachside oasis to secure for Summer!
- Generous proportions, high ceilings and only one common wall in a well maintained block
- 2 large bedrooms with built-ins, plantation shutters and plush carpets
- Spacious living room with wooden floors that lead onto the balcony
- Renovated large kitchen with stainless steel appliances, internal laundry
- Modern bathroom with separate bath
- Tranquil garden outlook, fresh sea breezes and plenty of sunlight
- Plantation shutters, secure undercover parking, shared storage
- 300m to the beach, stroll to rock pools and scenic ocean parkland
** Pets considered upon application.
Available 7th Dec. $850 per week. Option for furnished or unfurnished.
WANT TO APPLY?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/nsw
2. Locate the Property you are wanting to apply for
3. Click in 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coogee
Lifestyle in Coogee
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1/135A Brook Street, Coogee. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.