1/13 Wattle Valley Road,
Canterbury, VIC 3126
$1,782 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4387348
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Elegant and Affordable Living
Taking proud front position with its own separate driveway, this spacious, low maintenance residence offers a convenient lifestyle in a picturesque tree lined street. The location is second to none just a short stroll to fashionable Maling Road shopping, eateries, Canterbury Station, some of Melbournes best public and private schools plus Canterbury Gardens. Offering a fabulous location this little gem will not last long. Make a time to view today and secure your new home in a highly desirable locale.
- An entrance hall leads through to a large sun filled lounge/dining area
- Well-appointed kitchen meals area
- Two large robed bedrooms
- Access to the modern bathroom
- Separate laundry
- Gas ducted heating, reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Sunny court garden
- Lock up garage and second car space
INSPECTIONS PLEASE NOTE: Open for inspection times and property availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice. PLEASE BOOK AN INSPECTION BY CLICKING 'BOOK INSPECTION', OR REGISTER YOUR INTEREST FOR THE NEXT SCHEDULED INSPECTION THROUGH THE SAME BUTTON.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Canterbury
Lifestyle in Canterbury
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom villa in Canterbury is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 1/13 Wattle Valley Road, Canterbury.