1/13 Princess Road,
Crawley, WA 6009
$1,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2296375
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
UNIVERSITY and RIVER PRECINCT
*Please do not apply using the 1form application, we do not use these applications. To apply online go through the REIWA website and click apply now' on the web listing*
In a prime riverside location is this Spacious double storey Townhouse in a small group of only 5 Townhouses and within easy walking distance to the University of WA and swan river.
This 3x2x2 Renovated Townhouse features a new kitchen and new carpet and is just a short stroll to caf's, shops, restaurants, and public transport. Situated in a most desirable position close to the CBD, Hollywood and Sir Charles Gardiner Hospitals, Royal Perth Yacht Club and Kings Park.
- Renovated Gourmet Kitchen with Gas Hotplates, Electric Wall Oven, Fridge Recess, Double Sinks and Dishwasher and plenty of storage.
- Spacious Living area Lounge and Dining with Separate kitchen, additional toilet and Laundry.
- Fresh carpets in downstairs living area, and modern tiling throughout kitchen and Laundry.
- 3 Good Size Upstairs Bedrooms with Ducted Evaporative air conditioning
- Larger Master bedroom with double size Built in Robes
- Main Bathroom includes Large Shower, Vanity, Wall mirror and Toilet.
- Built-in Linen robe on landing at top of stairs for storage.
- Carpeted stairs with Timber Balustrade and High Window for plenty of natural light.
- Undercover and allocated parking bays for 2 vehicles.
- Security Screens and double locks on all front and rear entry Doors.
- Two Private Courtyards front and Rear both paved and Gated for low maintenance and security.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to live in this beautifully presented Townhouse in a small quiet secure group and amazing location.
CONTACT THE AGENT TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION.
UNFURNISHED, NO PETS, NO SMOKING.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Crawley
Lifestyle in Crawley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1/13 Princess Road, Crawley. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how