1/13 Main Street,
Blackburn, VIC 3130
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4431651
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Cosy and Convenient
Offering hardwood floorboards throughout, 2 bedrooms, both with built in robes, lounge with split system, kitchen and bathroom.
Offering a quintessential Blackburn lifestyle, it's situated a mere five minute walk to Blackburn Station/Village, boasting an array of specialty shops and award winning cafes, Furness Park and walking trails, only moments to Blackburn Lake Sanctuary, Forest Hill Chase, amidst popular schools, local bus services and other amenities.
Other features include:
- Split system heating and cooling
- 1 x car space
- Low maintenance
1 Open space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Blackburn
Lifestyle in Blackburn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. 1/13 Main Street, Blackburn is unfurnished and available to rent.