1/13 Dennis Street,
Clayton, VIC 3168
$2,390 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4609047
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Size and Location!
PRIVATE INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENTS ONLY AND LIMITED TO ONE HOUSEHOLD PER INSPECTION - PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT THE PROPERTY
Located just opposite Dennis Street Reserve with BBQ and playground, only 5 minutes walk to Monash University, M-City Shopping Centre; short distance to IKEA, Victorian Heart Hospital (opens in 2022), proposed Monash Train Station in suburban rail loop project, short drive to Monash Medical Centre & Children's Hospital, Clayton Train Station and shops, this property is a must see!
- 5 good sized bedrooms
- Master with ensuite and WIR
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Two separate living areas
- Large outdoor undercover entertainment area
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling throughout
- Low maintenance backyard
- Motorised single car garage
*It is a requirement to inspect the property prior to applying.
**Inspection times and property availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection should you wish to attend to avoid disappointment for any changes or cancellations.
***Whilst First National Clayton has taken care in the preparation of the photos and description of the property, interested person(s) are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects of the property they wish to lease.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Clayton
Lifestyle in Clayton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1/13 Dennis Street, Clayton. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.