1/12 Parooba Avenue,
Coorparoo, QLD 4151
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4248256
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Prime Location! 2 Bedroom Unit in Norman Park
This two bedroom unit is located in a quiet complex of 4 in a prime position. With sweeping views from the Gateway Bridge to Mt Gravatt, you'll love calling this place home.
- Spacious open plan living and dining area
- Updated kitchen
- 2 Bedrooms both with carpet flooring
- Combined bathroom and laundry
- One single lock up garage
- Close to all amenities, local schools and transport
- No water charges passed onto tenant
- No pets
Being only minutes from the city and public transport within walking distance, this affordable property in such a perfect location is one not to be missed!
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coorparoo
Lifestyle in Coorparoo
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Coorparoo? 1/12 Parooba Avenue, Coorparoo could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.