1/12 Park Road,
Mandurah, WA 6210
Available 10th February 2020
Rent ID: 1234771
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FOR A VIEWING TO PROCEED YOU MUST REGISTER!
The Quiet Side of Park Road. Opposite a Park !!
Quality built units! Pencil this one to view !
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit
- well equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- decor throughout is modern in appearance, neutral tones
- split system air con to the living areas.
- ample room courtyard.
- well positioned near open public park, minutes from the Shopping Centre and the Train Station. A viewing of this property is a must as words are no justice to this neat & quiet complex.
- Small pet/s OK
To view this property:
1. Please send an enquiry through the website.
2. You will receive a text or email to book a viewing, please click the link and follow the prompts.
3. You will receive a text or email confirming that you are registered to attend the next available viewing day/time.
Please note: if you do NOT confirm your registered attendance and you are the only enquiry, then the viewing may NOT proceed. Thanks.
4 weeks rent = BOND
2 weeks rent
Pet Bond $260 if applicable
Tenant/s are to make their own enquiries with their own 'internet service provider' in relation to the availability, costs and quality of the internet for this rental property.
Please also note we do accept 1Form Applications
Need bond ? We accept easybondpay.... apply via easybondpay.com.au... It's that easy!
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mandurah
Lifestyle in Mandurah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1/12 Park Road, Mandurah. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how