1/12 Omar Street,
Caulfield South, VIC 3162
$3,990 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4264356
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Outstanding elegant and available
Close to trams, Princes Park and Glen Huntly Rd shopping precinct.
- Wrap around courtyard
- Entry hall
- Spacious lounge room leading into a formal dining area
- Large open plan kitchen with an abundance of beautiful timber cupboards
- Family room leading out to a north facing courtyard
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Master bedroom has ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Family sized bathroom with bath and shower
- Separate laundry room
- Ducted heating making it cosy in winter
- Ducted vacuuming
- Double lockup garage
A rare find in this area. A house sized villa with privacy. This is a must to view.
Whilst every care is taken, Wilson Agents will not be held liable for any misprints of this advertisement and the applicant/s acknowledge that in applying for the property they are accepting the premises in the condition in which they viewed the home.
In line with current Government directions, we are now conducting one on one private inspections only. Please ensure you adhere to strict social distancing guidelines. Sanitiser will be available for you use. We respectfully ask that you do not touch anything whilst inside the home and are wearing a mask at all times. Inspections are strictly 15 minutes only.
KEYS AVAILABLE FOR COLLECTION FROM THE FOLLOWING OFFICES
Caulfield North - 195 Balaclava Road, Caulfield North
You will need to provide a $100 cash deposit as well as photo ID and you will be allowed to take the keys for an hour between
9am - 3.30 pm Monday - Thursday
9am - 1pm Friday
9am - 1pm Saturday
For scheduled inspections, please use the "BOOK AN INSPECTION" or "EMAIL THE AGENT" buttons and we will contact you to arrange a suitable time.
Please call our office prior to attending, to ensure the keys are available for collection.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Caulfield South
Lifestyle in Caulfield South
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1/12 Omar Street, Caulfield South. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.