1/12 Mortimer Street,
Werribee, VIC 3030
$1,456 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4721386
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A Refreshing Outlook
Situated facing the Werribee River and open reserve, this two bedroom unit has many features and attractions;
- Both bedrooms have built in robes,
- Modern kitchen
- Electric under bench over and electric hotplates
- Great natural lighting
Other features include
- Split system air-conditioning
- Single carport
- Good sized lounge room
Located within 800 metres of Werribee Station, Werribee main street, St Andrews Primary School and is also in the premium school zone for Werribee Secondary School and MacKillop College.
***HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION***
1. On our website westwoodfn.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" Button
2. If you are on any other property portal send us an email enquiry via the Email Agent button. This will start the process.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: You MUST register. If you do not register for an inspection time - that inspection may not proceed and you will not be able to inspect the premises.
So, DON'T MISS OUT - book an inspection time today! If there are no times set for inspections for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set, you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
Please ensure that you bring photographic identification with you to the inspection.
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Werribee
Lifestyle in Werribee
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Werribee? 1/12 Mortimer Street, Werribee could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.