1/12 Gladstone Street,
St Albans, VIC 3021
$1,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4603082
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A perfect size unit for a small family/couple.
This unit is located next to a beautiful park in a quiet neighborhood, close to St Albans market, Brimbank shopping center. Few minute drives will access all your essential needs.
A great size for a couple and small family featuring:
- Living area with bright window
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bedroom come with built-in robe
- Separate bathroom and toilet.
- Kitchen with gas appliance
- Extra storage at the shred outdoor
- On-site street parking
Available to move in now.
Contact us to book a Private Inspection.
1 Car port
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Albans
Lifestyle in St Albans
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in St Albans comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 1/12 Gladstone Street, St Albans today!