1/11 Rowe Street,
Ballarat Central, VIC 3350
$823 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th January 2022
Rent ID: 4722745
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Tidy One Bedroom Unit 500m from the CBD
"PLEASE READ. You must apply for the property before an inspection will take place. Register your interest in this property by clicking "Apply". You will then receive an email with instructions on how to apply."
A modern one-bedroom unit within walking distance from the CBD. Open plan kitchen and lounge. Bathroom with shower only. Split system, heating, and cooling. NBN ready. 1 car space off-street. PLEASE NOTE: there are no laundry facilities at the unit.
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own inquiries to verify the information. Please note: It is the responsibility of the tenant to check/research the availability of internet access at any property. INSPECTION BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY. You must confirm your attendance, or the inspection may not go ahead.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ballarat Central
Lifestyle in Ballarat Central
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Ballarat Central? 1/11 Rowe Street, Ballarat Central could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.