1/11 Melville Drive,
Brassall, QLD 4305
$880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th August 2021
Rent ID: 4499498
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Duplex in Brassall!
WANT TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY BEFORE AN INSPECTION? Please refer to the bottom of this ad for further details.
This beautiful modern home is great for a couple of singles. It is situated in the lovely new estate in Brassall and has all elegant features.
* One bedroom with aircon, built in wardrobe and fan
* Spacious modern combined bathroom and laundry
* Security screens throughout
* Stunning kitchen with stainless steel appliance including dishwasher
* Aircon in the main living area
* Lock up garage
* Covered Patio
* Fenced backyard
Please note this property is a break lease, available date subject to change.
All you have to do is submit your enquiry online via Realestate.com and an apply link will be sent to your email!
Please ensure, all occupants over the age of 18 Submit an application and provide the below information and supporting documentation.
* Appropriate Identification (Licence, Learners or 18+ card)
* Proof of Signature (Healthcare or Pension Card, Bank Card etc)
* Proof of Current Address (Rates notice, utility bill, car registration, insurance bill or rental receipts)
* Evidence of your Income (4 x recent payslips, accountants letter if self employed, Centrelink Income Statement)
* Current and Previous address details
It is important you provide all your supporting documentation. If this is not provided we cannot process your application.
Book an inspection online or call us on 3812 5955!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brassall
Lifestyle in Brassall
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Brassall includes air-conditioning. Apply to rent 1/11 Melville Drive, Brassall today!