1/11 Glassey Street,
Red Hill, QLD 4059
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st July 2021
Rent ID: 4443842
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Townhouse /House = Either way - YOUR NEW HOME
Beautifully presented Townhouse situated in the heart of Red Hill, within walking distance to bus/shops and the new Red Hill Cinemas . There are only three townhouses in the complex .
Features include :
- Crimsafe screens on lower level plus fans
- Large open lounge room which leads out to rear leafy courtyard - Great for entertaining
-Modern well appointed kitchen with gas stove top/electric oven and dishwasher
-Internal laundry with powder room
-Master bedroom is HUGE - plenty of room to spare with ceiling fan and air conditioner plus walk in wardrobe.
-2nd bedroom easily fits a Queen size bed and has built ins, screens and ceiling fan.
-Ensuite and main bathroom
-Remote controlled single garage
-Fully fenced courtyard
- Pets considered upon application.
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the "BOOK" button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
Once you have found a property you like, applications are available on our website. With the current high enquiry rate, we advise that you take the time to prepare your application and have all the required documentation ready.
The tenant may be required to pay for the telephone line connection to the property. We advise to check with your preferred Internet Service Provider to signing a lease.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Red Hill
Lifestyle in Red Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Red Hill could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 1/11 Glassey Street, Red Hill today!