1/11 Burlington Street,
Holland Park, QLD 4121
$1,540 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th August 2021
Rent ID: 4507486
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Picture Perfect Ground Floor Unit in an A+ Location!
Welcome to 1/11 Burlington Street, Holland Park - Located in a small, quiet and well maintained complex of only six on a large and inviting street, this unfurnished two bedroom ground floor unit flows over one level and is sure to please and guaranteed to impress, this home is simplicity and comfort at its best and it is as pretty as a picture! You will smile every day waking up in a place you can call home.
This private residence features:
- Open plan lounge/dining area with separate zones with ceiling fan and air-conditioning where you can enjoy comfort all year round! This space flows out to the fenced, private and well maintained courtyard where you can enjoy your morning coffee or entertain friends and family;
- Bright & Airy Kitchen with a modern colour scheme with electric cooking and ample bench and cupboard space, there is also a serving window into the dining area!
- Two good sized bedrooms that are surrounded by greenery, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans;
- Neat and tidy bathroom with shower, separate toilet and internal laundry including a dryer;
- Feel safe with Crimsafe doors and security screens;
- This property is NBN Ready - You just need to connect!
- Imagine admiring the city lights twinkle as you walk out your front door in the evening!
- Single remote lock up garage for your convenience.
Talk about Great Location! Located in the heart of Holland Park in a tree lined street with 'Holland Place' across the road that has multiple restaurants to keep your belly full, that includes Thai, Noodles, Burgers and a Bakery, there is also a convenience store if you need to grab something straight away! Right around the corner are caf's where you can get your morning coffee or grab a wine for dinner from Dan Murphy's and there are also bus stops where you can catch a bus into the city which is only 8km away! It is within walking distance to Holland Park State School and within close proximity to Greenslopes Private Hospital, an abundance of shops, parklands and schools and has easy access onto the Pacific Motorway North and South Bound, this unit will be loved by all!
Contact Sarah Tranberg for an inspection today as this one will not last long!
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE - IT'S EASY!
Click on the Book Inspection or Request an Inspection Button under the open for inspections times - alternatively you can click on the 'Virtual Tour link & follow the prompts.
*** By registering for an inspection you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, STILL REGISTER and as soon as times are set, you will be advised of the day time.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Holland Park
Lifestyle in Holland Park
Walk to everything from 1/11 Burlington Street, Holland Park. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.