1/1027 Nepean Highway,
Moorabbin, VIC 3189
$1,825 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4413826
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LUXURIOUS BRAND NEW APARTMENTS IN THE HEART OF MOORABBIN
BOOK OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION NOW OR REGISTER TO BE NOTIFIED OF ANY UPDATES
These brand new, spacious, designer apartments have so much to offer and more!
- Two spacious bedrooms, both with built in robes and an ensuite to the master bedroom.
- Modern central bathroom with plenty of storage
- Stylish, brand new kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and ample storage
- Open plan living and dining area with high ceilings.
- Sky lights feature in the apartments ensuring plenty of natural sunlight throughout.
- Split system heating and cooling in the living area and each bedroom
- Large european laundry
- Single, secure, off street car parking
- Sun drenched, private balconies with impressive views.
** There are multiple apartments available:
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 car space at $360 per week
- 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 car space apartments at $375 per week
MOORABBIN: An ideal location with Holmesglen Tafe and Holmesglen Private Hospital Chesterville Village shopping and multiple bus-routes to Southland and Chadstone Shopping Centres just a hop, skip and a jump away. Southmoor Primary School less than one minute walk away, A brisk walk to Bricker Reserve, St Catherine's Primary School, Holmesglen Institute and Holmesglen Hospital. Other standout benefits of this suburb include easy access to Moorabbin Station and retail precinct, GESAC, Haileybury College, Xavier College, Brighton Beach, with the added bonus of being only 15kms from Melbourne's CBD.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS. BOND - $1825
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Moorabbin
Lifestyle in Moorabbin
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in Moorabbin is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 1/1027 Nepean Highway, Moorabbin.