1/10 Waratah Crescent,
West Albury, NSW 2640
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4119595
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BRAND NEW & READY FOR YOU!
This stunning home has just been built! It's flooded with natural light, has ample amounts of space and has a just all round warm and fabulous feeling.
- Three generously sized bedrooms with built in robes.
- Spacious bathroom with bathtub.
- Separate Laundry.
- Open plan kitchen & dining with huge separate lounge/living/family area.
- Kitchen with gas cooking, plenty of cupboards & built in pantry.
- Private yard with undercover alfresco area.
Be sure to register for inspections so you are notified about upcoming inspection times.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Albury
Lifestyle in West Albury
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1/10 Waratah Crescent, West Albury. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.