1/10 Gothic Street,
Jesmond, NSW 2299
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd November 2021
Rent ID: 3480577
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Private Inspections Only - Central Jesmond Location - Best Offers Over $400 per week
This well presented brick and tile unit is positioned close to the Newcastle University and Stockland Jesmond. Boasting modern decor and light-filled spaces throughout, the home features three bedrooms with built-ins waldrobes to bedrooms 1 and 2, an open-plan living and dining areas, and a modern kitchen and bathroom. Secure parking in a single lock-up garage. This home is ideally suited to busy people looking for a low-maintenance lifestyle.
Due to current COVID-19 lock-down rules restricting inspections, we require applications to be submitted prior to a private inspection being confirmed. Please ensure all identification and proof of income documentation is provided at the time of submission. This applies to all persons involved in your application.
Please note that we do not accept 1Form Applications.
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of you and our team please do not attend/enter the premises if you have been unwell or have visited any COVID hot spots in the past 14 days.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO OUR INSPECTIONS:
1. Attend the property at your booked time
2. Please sanitise your hands before you enter
3. Complete the COVID register by scanning the QR Code
4. Please ensure you social distance 1.5 metres within and around the property
5. Please ensure that you are wearing a mask at all times
6. Please ensure you follow and adhere to NSW Health advice at all times
7. You MUST provide a copy of a proof of address, such as a Driver Licence.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Jesmond
Lifestyle in Jesmond
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1/10 Gothic Street, Jesmond. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.