1/10 Evaline Street,
Campsie, NSW 2194
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4541238
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
When Location Matters
Set on the ground floor in the heart of Campsie, within footsteps to station, schools, shopping village and cafes this one is sure to tick all the boxes.
Boasting a sun filled aspect, this conveniently located apartment is sure to impress.
* Two bedrooms
* Spacious and light filled lounge
* Eat-in kitchen
* Freshly painted throughout and new flooring
* Registered car space
Your inspection is a must.
Due to the current COVID 19 restrictions inspection will be by "APPOINTMENT ONLY", please call the office on 9789 6088 to book in your inspection.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Campsie
Lifestyle in Campsie
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1/10 Evaline Street, Campsie before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.