1/10 Cominan Avenue,
Banora Point, NSW 2486
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4167139
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Family Home with Incredible Views
This well presented three bedroom family home is ideally located close to schools, shops and local amenities.
The huge deck out the front that adjoins the lounge/living areas is where you can relax with family and friends to marvel at your new surrounds, the views are simply breathtaking, the sunsets can be nothing but other than spectacular, and will give you the feeling of space.
A very spacious well-appointed kitchen with plenty of bench, cupboard space, new dishwasher, induction cook-top there is plenty of room in the fully fenced backyard for the kids to play.
- Huge deck out the front of the house to capture all the panoramic views
- Lounge and dining has a new A/C unit, new ceiling fan that leads out to the expansive deck
- Main bathroom features a free standing bath, separate toilet room
- 3 great sized bedrooms, two have built ins, two with new ceiling fans
- Oversized internal laundry that leads out into the back yard
- New energy efficient hot water system enough to cater for the busy household
- New waterproof shade sail carport - parking space for 1 car
- Fully fenced backyard with exclusive use to the tenant
- Rent includes water and electricity
- Sorry, no pets!
Situated a few minutes from local shops, school, clubs and public transport, the location is perfect. 10 Minutes to local beaches, major shopping centres, hospitals and Gold Coast Airport.
We look forward to showing you this well appointed home.
*Please note, the roof will be restored early in the new year. This will not have any impact on the tenant other than having workmen at the property to complete the works. It has been indicated that works should be complete within a few days
All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address and general property description) is provided as a convenience to you, and has been provided to LJ Hooker by third parties. LJ Hooker is unable to definitively confirm whether the information listed is correct or 100% accurate. LJ Hooker does not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information, or any error, omission or defect in the information, contained on the Website. Information contained on the Website should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice in respect of any property on the Website. Prices displayed on the Website are current at the time of issue, but may change.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Banora Point
Lifestyle in Banora Point
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Banora Point? 1/10 Cominan Avenue, Banora Point could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom property comes unfurnished.