1/10 Boxshall Street,
Brighton, VIC 3186
$3,420 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4100336
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfect Brighton location
This spacious light filled apartment has loads of appeal and is located in the refurbished Brighton Fire Station and opposite the Brighton Library. A short stroll to the beach and within walking distance to Church and Bay Streets, cafes, shops and public transport.
- Ground floor with private entry
- Entrance hall leading to open plan living and dining room with polished floor boards
- High ceilings with floor to ceiling windows
- Three bedrooms, two with built in robes
- Kitchen with gas cooker and dishwasher
- Fully tiled modern bathroom with bath
- Hydronic heating
- Laundry taps in the kitchen
- Front and rear gardens
- Secure undercover car space with remote gate access
In line with current Government directions, we are now conducting one on one private inspections only. Please ensure you adhere to strict social distancing guidelines. Sanitiser will be available for you use. We respectfully ask that you do not touch anything whilst inside the home and are wearing a mask at all times. Inspections are strictly 15 minutes only.
Whilst every care is taken, Wilson Agents will not be held liable for any misprints of this advertisement and the applicant/s acknowledge that in applying for the property they are accepting the premises in the condition in which they viewed the home.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brighton
Lifestyle in Brighton
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
1/10 Boxshall Street, Brighton, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Brighton.