1/1 Tomewin Street,
Currumbin, QLD 4223
$11,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th January 2022
Rent ID: 4619430
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CURRUMBIN BEACH FRONT! Superb Family Home Perfect for Summer!
This luxurious, three-level furnished home has been cleverly designed to accommodate the larger family in comfort and opulent style. As you enter the property you will immediately be impressed by the grandeur and spaciousness of the home.
This stunning home affords all the luxury and modern day conveniences you could ask for but the prime location is one of its greatest features.
The spacious, open plan design will easily accommodate your growing family and multiple living zones afford a variety of indoor / outdoor living options.
This charming home is just waiting for your family to move in and enjoy.
- Four good sized bedrooms with walk-ins.
- Large master suite with ensuite.
- Good size kitchen looking out to the ocean.
- Powder room.
- Combined living and dining room.
- Ducted air conditioning.
- Timber flooring and tiles throughout.
- Fans throughout.
- Patio with ocean views.
- Stunning private solar heated inground swimming pool.
- Pool reguarly serviced and paid by the owner.
- Built in bar.
- Double secure garage.
- Short drive to schools, restaurants, cafes, The Pines Shopping Centre, M1 access and the beach.
- Small pet maybe considered upon application.
To arrange a viewing please register or contact Sarah Allen on 0424 508 830.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.* denotes approximate measurements
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Currumbin
Lifestyle in Currumbin
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1/1 Tomewin Street, Currumbin before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.