1/1 Prospect Road,
Summer Hill, NSW 2130
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2918013
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated Apartment In Prime Location
This renovated bright, elevated ground floor two bedroom apartment is in a prime location within walking distance to Summer Hill village, train station and Ashfield Mall.
- Elevated ground floor
- Freshly painted
- Parquetry timber floor throughout
- Combined living/dining with an abundance of natural light
- Spacious two bedrooms, both with mirrored built in robes
- Fully renovated kitchen with stone bench top
- Fully updated bathroom with shower over bathtub
- Laundry facilities under kitchen benchtop to fit a front load machine
- Allocated parking space available at the rear of the block
- Just a short walk to Summer Hill village shops and station
- Two weeks free rent to the approved tenants (12 months lease)
APPLY NOW: https://t-app.com.au/harristripp
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please call or text Peter Samios on 0448 407 501.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up-to-date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investor Relations Manager Lochlan Grahame on 0434 001 809 or email@example.com we have successfully introduced over 600 tenants to our properties in 2019 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Summer Hill
Lifestyle in Summer Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 1/1 Prospect Road, Summer Hill is unfurnished and available to rent.