1/1 Northcote Avenue,
Fairlight, NSW 2094
$3,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4558117
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
INSPECT BY APPOINTMENT
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. This lower level Art Deco duplex has been confidently and thoughtfully updated so as to highlight its gorgeous period features while introducing the comforts and conveniences of modern living. With house-like proportions, it also boasts beautiful ornate high ceilings, traditional decorative windows, leadlight doors, picture rails and original oiled timber floorboards.
Completely private and securely-enclosed, with a generous north-facing shared garden/lawn and additional shared garden to the rear, this delightful character home enjoys an elevated position that invites cooling summer breezes. With its multiple windows and abundance of natural light, crisp white paintwork, lofty ceilings and generously-sized rooms, the home feels light, airy and welcoming.
LOVE. Features include:
- The vast north-facing master bedroom features a full wall of custom-built wardrobes. New wool carpet in the master as well as the master-sized second bedroom is a luxurious addition
- Well-maintained, the bathroom has been sympathetically updated and features stunning original black and white mosaic tiles
- Highly-prized rear lane access with a lock-up garage with room for storage
- North-facing, the front shared yard has secure new fencing and enjoys sunshine year-round, while the back shared garden provides welcome shade in summer
- Bright and airy, the enclosed north-facing sunroom/entry with traditional tessellated tiles is just perfect for curling up on a daybed with a book
- A light and versatile living space, the huge full-length sunroom adjoins the generous contemporary gas kitchen
- Featuring custom built-in cabinetry, the living area can be separated from the kitchen and sunroom via beautiful leadlight cavity doors
- Positioned on a quiet residential street on the harbour side of sought-after
LIVE. Fairlight, this gorgeous character home makes it easy to forget how centrally located it is to all the modern conveniences. Within a stone's throw of express city buses and a stroll to the Fairlight-Manly walkway, ferries and beaches, it's also a short, level walk to Stockland Balgowlah and charming Fairlight village.
Please contact our Leasing Manager Kelly Attwater to arrange an appointment to view.
Please note that due to Covid-19 restrictions, inspections are now by private appointment only. Please submit your details through the "book/request an inspection" enquiry form and you will be contacted when the inspection booking times are made available. If you have any issues, please contact our Leasing Manager. Thank you for your understanding at this time.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Fairlight
Lifestyle in Fairlight
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Fairlight? 1/1 Northcote Avenue, Fairlight could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom property comes unfurnished.