1/1 Macarthur Avenue,
Crows Nest, NSW 2065
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th June 2021
Rent ID: 4443368
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated Art Deco Apartment
NEXT OPEN INSPECTION SATURDAY JUNE 19 AT 12:30-12:45PM OR VIEW BY APPOINTMENT 9439 3488
This renovated ground floor apartment positioned in a quiet cul de sac will delight Art Deco lovers. Nestled in a boutique security block of only four. The bright North West facing lounge room opens out to a balcony perfect for enjoying the all day sun.
- Modern gas kitchen has a breakfast bench with pantry storage, Miele dishwasher.
- Separate dining alcove with a private and leafy outlook.
- Large main bedroom and the 2nd bedroom both have built in robes and timber windows.
- Bathroom has a combined bath / shower and internal laundry facilities and instantaneous gas hot water.
- High ceilings, timber windows, polished floor boards.
- Rear access to a communal grassed area and storage area.
- No Common walls.
- An easy walk to Crows Nest and Cammeray village shops and cafes, a short stroll to North Sydney / CBD bus routes.
AVAILABLE 18TH JUNE 2021
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from third party sources we deem to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Images used may be previous versions and are not necessarily current representations.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Crows Nest
Lifestyle in Crows Nest
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Crows Nest comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 1/1 Macarthur Avenue, Crows Nest today!