$430 pwHow much could you borrow?
1/1 Greville Street,
Prahran, VIC 3181
$1,868 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4690305
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Art Deco and spacious
Available now and so close to everything!
- 2 light filled bedrooms with leafy surrounds (front with private patio and BIR)
- large living room with gas heating
- kitchen (gas cooking, washing machine)
- meals off kitchen and access to rear communal courtyard
- bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet
- polished timber floors throughout and period features
Walking distance to Connell Park across the road, and within close proximity to Prahrans train station and entertainment venues, Chapel St, St Kilda Road, Albert Park Lake and local shops and cafes.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Prahran
Lifestyle in Prahran
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1/1 Greville Street, Prahran before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.