1/1 Elliot Street,
Toorak Gardens, SA 5065
$2,340 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th May 2021
Rent ID: 3781829
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Completely renovated unit in small group. Ideal location, within walking distance to Burnside Village Shopping Centre.
*TO BOOK AN INSPECTION PLEASE CLICK THE "BOOK INSPECTION" BUTTON TO VIEW INSPECTION TIMES. IF NO TIMES ARE DISPLAYED THE PROPERTY IS EITHER UNDER OFFER OR AN INSPECTION TIME IS STILL BEING SCHEDULED. YOU WILL BE ADVISED EITHER WAY OF THE STATUS OF THIS PROPERTY ONCE YOU HAVE REGISTERED YOUR INTEREST. THANK YOU, WILLIAMS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT.*
This charming unit is located in a small quiet group and surrounded by other quality homes. Situated at the front of the group with street facing views. Conveniently located close to Burnside Village Shopping Centre, public transport, quality schooling and the CBD under 10 minutes away. Life the lifestyle!
- Stunning kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard and bench space.
- 2 Bedrooms master with built in robes.
- Spacious modern bathroom.
- Separate Laundry.
- Carport for one car.
- Paved private courtyard.
- Great Location.
- Air conditioned.
Sorry, no pets allowed.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Toorak Gardens
Lifestyle in Toorak Gardens
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Toorak Gardens includes air-conditioning. Apply to rent 1/1 Elliot Street, Toorak Gardens today!