1/1-3 Peel Street,
Kirribilli, NSW 2061
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 19th June 2021
Rent ID: 4443813
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Available furnished or unfurnished! ** INSPECT THURSDAY 17th JUNE 1pm - 1.20pm
"Clifton" is a highly sought after, security building.
Located in a quiet location, within walking distance to local transport (ferry, train and bus) as well as Kirribilli Village and its impressive array of eateries.
Located on level one, the apartment has a lovely outlook over the manicured grounds from its private balcony.
The apartment has been updated and is stylishly presented.
Features of the home include;
* Generous lounge / dining area
* Full width balcony
* Light filled interiors
* Communal rooftop
* Separate kitchen with breakfast bar
* Spacious bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Large bedroom with floor to ceiling robes
* Perfect north east aspect
* Allocated car space
* The building boasts a common roof top with 360 degree views of the Sydney CBD, Harbour and Bridge
** Available fully furnished at $700 per week or unfurnished at $650 per week
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kirribilli
Lifestyle in Kirribilli
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1/1-3 Peel Street, Kirribilli before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.