1/687 Glen Huntly Road,
Caulfield, VIC 3162
$1,782 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th January 2022
Rent ID: 4721649
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfectly Positioned 2 Bedroom Apartment
This perfectly positioned ground floor 2 bedroom, light filled apartment offering open plan living, dining and your own private balcony speaks for itself.
- Stylish kitchen with breakfast bar, ample storage, Miele cooking appliances, gas cooking dishwasher and stone bench tops is designed to entertain
- Spacious open plan living area with timber flooring and split system
- Sparkling central fully tiled bathroom with large separate shower
- 2 spacious bedrooms with natural light and mirrored BIR
- Euro laundry facilities
This beautifully maintained block boasts secure entry with intercom, lift access and basement parking (stacker) with storage cage.
Ideally located on the wonderful Glen Huntly Road with its restaurants, cafes, boutique shops, Classic Cinemas and public transport, this is one not to be missed.
** Government directions require all open home attendees to be fully vaccinated. If you are fully vaccinated you are welcome to attend one of the advertised open for inspection times, where proof of vaccine is required prior to entry. If you are not fully vaccinated and would like to view this home, please contact our team to organise a private inspection. We thank you for assisting us as we implement directions from the Victorian Government. **
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Caulfield
Lifestyle in Caulfield
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 1/687 Glen Huntly Road, Caulfield is unfurnished and available to rent.