1/618 Blaxland Road,
Eastwood, NSW 2122
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4048190
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2-BEDROOM UNIT, NEAR NEW PAINTING AND NEAR NEW FLOORING
Spacious 2 bedroom unit in small complex
* Separate lounge & dining with new timber flooring
* Both bedrooms with built in robes
* Large enclosed balcony perfect for entertaining/study
* Gas equipped kitchen
* Separate lounge and dining area
* Full bathroom with separate bath & shower
* Internal laundry with dryer
* Single lock up garage.
Close to park, recreation area, and within walking distance to both Eastwood and Epping railway stations as well as sporting grounds, parks and schools. Nearest Cross Street is Doomben Avenue.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Eastwood
Lifestyle in Eastwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
1/618 Blaxland Road, Eastwood, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Eastwood.