1/484 Marrickville Road,
Dulwich Hill, NSW 2203
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4859086
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Prime and Convenient Location
This spacious federation style one bedroom unit, located in a small block of four is conveniently located within walking distance to all amenities. Just around the corner from shops, cafes and restaurants. Buses to Burwood and the CBD are all close by.
- Carpeted throughout
- Spacious living area opening from a well lit sunroom
- Generously sized bedroom with high ornate ceilings
- Modern bathroom with bath and shower combination
- Updated kitchen with electric appliances
- Internal laundry facilities
APPLY NOW - https://2apply.com.au/agency/harristripp
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Kristian Lovicu on 0447 774 980.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 we successfully introduced over 870 tenants to our properties in 2021 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dulwich Hill
Lifestyle in Dulwich Hill
Want to live in Dulwich Hill? 1/484 Marrickville Road, Dulwich Hill could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.