1/483 Anzac Parade,
Kingsford, NSW 2032
Available 30th October 2020
Rent ID: 4121897
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TWO STOREY 4 BEDROOM APARTMENT - ENTRANCE FROM JACQUES ST
This two storey 4 bedroom family home features:
Downstairs: modern kitchenette, separate dining and lounge room, bathroom, 2nd external toilet.
Upstairs: four bedrooms.
Neat and tidy private back yard, close to shops, scholls and public transport including the light rail. Entrance from Jacques Street.
For more information please call Lisa on 0416 774 866 or email email@example.com
Available 30th of October 2020.
Lease Term is 6 or 12 months with the option to renew afterwards.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingsford
Lifestyle in Kingsford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Kingsford comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 1/483 Anzac Parade, Kingsford today!