1/476 Highbury Road,
Mount Waverley, VIC 3149
$1,847 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th March 2021
Rent ID: 3595649
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This home presents a superb open lounge and kitchen area, separate family room and 2 central bathrooms, there is plenty of space for the family with 4 bedrooms.
Other features include gas ducted heating, polished floorboards throughout, single carport and private small rear yard with lush garden beds.
Set on a private corner block, it is ideally placed in the Burwood East Primary School Zone, Highbury Park and playground, Burwood One Shopping Centre and close to local tram stops.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Waverley
Lifestyle in Mount Waverley
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in Mount Waverley comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 1/476 Highbury Road, Mount Waverley today!