1/360 Buckley Street,
Essendon, VIC 3040
$1,734 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4481611
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
1/360 Buckley Street Essendon
Great sized two bedroom villa - both with built in robes, central bathroom, separate toilet, separate laundry, open kitchen with a large dining area and gas cooking facilities, gas ducted heating and a single garage.
Located close to schools, shops and bus lines.
*Please contact the office on the day to confirm as inspections are subject to change
*Inspection Code: XDFDESN
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Essendon
Lifestyle in Essendon
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1/360 Buckley Street, Essendon. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom villa is unfurnished and ready to make your own.