1/335 Tuggerawong Road,
Tuggerawong, NSW 2259
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd February 2020
Rent ID: 3339693
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A Wonderful Place to Live
Set in a beautiful lakeside location you are sure to love this beautifully presented brick and tile townhouse packed with all the great features and benefits you have been looking for.
- Separate lounge, dining and sun room areas.
- Modern kitchen with timber flooring.
- Split level floor plan with large bedrooms, some with built in wardrobes.
- Spacious bathroom with bathtub and a separate toilet.
- Double carport + 3rd off street parking space leading out onto a large fully fenced yard.
- Air Conditioning.
Situated opposite Tuggerah Lakes and 10 minutes to Westfield Shopping Centre, local schools, M1 Freeway and train station.
If you cannot make the published open home times, please contact our office to arrange a viewing by appointment, subject to availability. As inspection times as SUBJECT TO CHANGE, please check this advertisement the day of the scheduled Open Home to ensure there has been no changes to the inspection time.
1Form applications are NOT accepted by our office. Application forms can be emailed to you on request.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tuggerawong
Lifestyle in Tuggerawong
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1/335 Tuggerawong Road, Tuggerawong before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how