1/325 Abercrombie Street,
Darlington, NSW 2008
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4710204
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Studio Apartment in the Heart of Darlington! ***ENTER VIA LANDER STREET
Refurbished studio apartment boasting superior finishes, cutting edge design within a small and exceptionally well kept complex in the heart of Darlington. Recently refurbished & perfectly situated on the doorstep of Sydney University, Close to Broadway Shopping Centre and moments from public transport, it would suit the professional individual or student. Features include;
- Generous living area with wardrobe and double wall bed which can be put away to maximise space.
- Modern bathroom
- Kitchenette equipped with fridge and Westinghouse glass cooktop.
- LED lighting through-out, energy efficient
- Custom cabinetry, built-in study desk with furniture included
- Flat screen smart tv with wifi, ceiling fan and reverse a/c included.
- Share laundry with washing machine provided, individual storage cage and bike parking available
- Direct access into Studio off 325 Abercrombie Street
- Water & NBN internet included
Please ensure that you register your details to inspect the property. Registration will ensure you are instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations. Following your inspection, applying online is easy, please refer to the link below to submit your application via TAPP https://t-app.com.au/rwerskineville
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Darlington
Lifestyle in Darlington
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1/325 Abercrombie Street, Darlington before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.