1/297 Hawthorne Road,
Hawthorne, QLD 4171
$2,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th November 2020
Rent ID: 4100634
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Townhouse in Hawthorne
Spacious and Executive 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom Home, only 2 townhouses in the complex. This property is located within walking distance to parks, cafes, shops, St Peter and Pauls school and public transport. Close to Bulimba State School, City Cat stop and Oxford Street.
The features include:
- Spacious, air conditioned, open plan, kitchen, living and dining area which opens out to the entertaining balcony
- Contemporary kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher and gas cook top
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- All four bedrooms are of a generous size and include built in wardrobes
- Master bedroom includes a walk in wardrobe and ensuite with double vanity
- Three bathrooms
- Internal laundry and powder room
- Separate Study nook
- Double remote lock up garage with internal access
It is a requirement that all tenants book for inspections. Arranging an inspection is easy.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To register for an inspection, you can access the appointment page directly from this listing and then by clicking the "Request an inspection time" or Book an Inspection Time" icon.
If you wish to apply in advance, we accept online "1Form" applications via the apply online link.
DISCLAIMER: The information in this listing has not been verified and no warranty is given in respect to accuracy
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorne
Lifestyle in Hawthorne
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1/297 Hawthorne Road, Hawthorne before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.